Friday, September 10, 2010

Ju Ju Be Bag Not just any Bag!


I have tried my fair share of changing bags and one thing that I often found is that they say "BABY" in maybe bold teddy and duck patterns, fine if you like the cutsey accessories, but I found baby twins did it all by themselves, no additives necessary.

Also a plain bag or one that was more masculine suited Chris as he had one of the babies to change and a pink teddy print does nothing for a man used to sober colours, funny though!!!

Also being a woman of some frugal means a bag that can be used as a school bag, beach bag, small weekend bag well all the better.

Somebody very clever sat down at Ju Ju  Be and thought of everything. from the look of the bag for me and dads. Thought of how it can be easily utilised into a bag for all purposes.



First the look of the bag its smart large comes in a range of designs from plain to retro bright colours.
Next its fabric is waterproof & TEFLON treated, so one you can wipe off any nasties and with babies there will be a few, a handy change mat or mat to sit your bottom on on the beach.

A real joy for me is the magnetic close, no awkward popper that is impossible with one hand, no Velcro that hair, crumbs and all manner of fluff collects on making for a worn look far too early on in a bags life.

As for inside its a bag for mum as well as baby, there is a case for sunglasses, more mesh pockets than you would think you need, a handy extra case, for lotions, or handy as a pencil case, my daughter has used it at school this week.



It has two insulated bottle pockets. A pocket yes more pockets that will that in turn has another pocket for valuables and a clip to attach keys, so you can ditch the handbag  totally

Now did I mention the inside main compartment, yes you might think but no its huge lots of room for all manner of baby gear, or beach wear and creams, lots more mesh compartments to hold things upright, another zipped pocket.

Oh and as I first finish looking at the bag, there are two photo gallery sleeves for your baby pics or in my mind Johnny Depp pics for personal dribbling! Well  people can see your little one already I expect. The zips have divine little diamante effects just to make the finish a little special.

Whats wrong with this bag, nothing at all. I so want a funky retro print now.





No comments:

Post a Comment