Wednesday, September 22, 2010

NEW GLISS SHEA CASHMERE RANGE


I  like many other women  daily  straighten and or blow dry, my hair is actually straight but as my style  looks so good after a GHD style, I can't seem to go out with finishing it off.

I use shampoo and conditioner mainly for color treated hair or long hair, but I find these don't give it a moisture bath that it really needs.

I was sent Gliss Shea Cashmere shampoo and conditioner to try.

Its got an impressive write up by Schwarzkopf.

In the age of tress-toasting tongs, super-glued hair extensions and scorching-hot hair straighteners, it’s no wonder almost one-third of UK women complain of suffering from dry, damaged, dead-end hair.


Promising to solve split ends and lavish dry, lifeless locks is NEW Gliss Shea Cashmere, a luxurious shampoo and conditioner treatment range from hair-care experts, Schwarzkopf which delivers intensive hair care without overburdening.


Containing a unique formula of nourishing Shea butter and hair-enriching Cashmere protein, Gliss Shea Cashmere is the first repair range to transform your hair in 7 ways:


1. Intensively REBUILDS from deep inside the hair cell with Gliss’s exclusive Cell Repair System

2. Creamy Shea Butter NOURISHES and MOISTURISES

3. Cashmere proteins add smooth, silky SUPPLENESS

4. STRENGTHENS & VOLUMISES as it cares

5. REVITALISES ravaged manes

6. Adds a healthy, glossy SHINE

7. Deeply REGENERATES leaving soft, smooth, silky locks

Gliss is the only brand that repairs hair deep inside the hair cell. Its unique "Cell Repair System" contains proteins which are identical to the hair itself, enabling natural repair from inside, out.





New Gliss Shea Cashmere Shampoo and Conditioner are priced at £1.99 each and are available from selected stockists including Superdrug, Sainsbury’s (from June), Savers, Bodycare and independent chemists. For further stockist details please call Schwarzkopf on 0800 328 9214.


· Gliss Cashmere Shampoo 250ml

· Gliss Cashmere Conditioner 200ml

Also available


· Gliss Liquid Silk Shampoo, Conditioner and Express Repair Conditioner

· Gliss Total 19 Repair Shampoo and Conditioner and Shine Tonic

· Gliss Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner and Shine Tonic

· Gliss Oil Nutritive Shampoo and Conditioner

· Gliss Asia Straight Shampoo, Conditioner and Balm


Now my hair is greasy at the roots so I was cautious as shampoos that moisturise, tend to weigh my hair down. I loved the buttery, coconut aroma while I washed, it gives a great lather and rinses out well.

I used the conditioner and I loved the feel, it instantly detangled, felt really smooth on my hair, almost like a silk coating and this remained as I rinsed it out.

The feeling of conditioned hair remained while I dried it and my hair looked really smooth, quite noticeably too.

I loved it all day and even got a comment from Conor my teen son, who asked if I had had my hair cut, when I said no, he said it looked shiny like when I went to the salon.

I did find  after a few uses,that this will be best for me for occasional washing, my hair is too fine and greasy to use it all the time. It lived up to its claims of not burdening the hair though. I expect the effects for somebody with thick, dry hair would probably be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment