Monday, February 14, 2011

A small Wonder Freecom's DataBar XXS – tiny USB flash stick


I am small I call myself petite, I like being 5 feet 1and 3/4 inches tall,  I have a lot of witty comments thrown at me and I like to have a few comments on hand to reply to the jokers!
The saying I like best is "Good things come in small packages" Diamonds, gold rings, tic tacs??

OK, OK despite this being easily argued against I still like the saying, and when I was asked if I wanted to try the Freecom's Databar XXS and shown a picture I was impressed with yet another small wonder!


Seeing it in my hand amazed, its tiny yet as the info below tells you it can store up to 32GB of well whatever you choose, photographs, files anything.
I like the idea of it being lightweight, I am forever trying to lighten the load of my handbag,   I like to take my film on a flashstick for developing and showing to my family. This is such a great addition to my keyring.

 
Freecom's DataBar XXS – a tiny USB flash stick that can be attached to a keyring and store up to 32GB of data?



Measuring up at just 3cm x 1.2cm, this ultra-compact USB stick is perfect for keeping important documents, photos, music and even videos within arm's reach wherever users go. Ideal for people who love their gadgets, the DataBar XXS is waterproof and durable, and can easily be slipped into a wallet or onto a keyring to make carrying information around more convenient than ever before.
 
Freecom's DataBar XXS is available in 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities, with an RRP starting at 8.90 GBP, and can be purchased online from the Freecom website www.freecom.com or a range of online retailers.





No comments:

Post a Comment