Monday, February 14, 2011

Caudalie Vine Body Butter




I was sent the Caudalie Vine Body Butter to review and they have now set the bar for all body lotions.

This is everything I want in a product, smells divine, think grapefruit but there is a lovely flowery herby note to it. It goes on like a dream, its not really butter as I expected, its a lovely thick balm almost lotion, its not greasy to the touch,  just melts into my skin and in as much is a pleasurable experience.

I get really peeved especially in winter if just out of the shower the body lotion or butter I apply is greasy, takes too long to apply.  I find I soon ditch it, its OK if I have time to pamper but I like a product to just absorb easily.

I am left with a really smooth, silky feel to my skin, I find through the day I keep smelling my arm to get a fill of the citrusy fragrance.
My skin feels really good with this butter and I am hooked.


Caudalie has developed Vine Body Butter for women who want to pamper and nourish their skin every day.

This rich, deeply hydrating body moisturizer, with a delicious light scent and velvety texture melts into skin, providing all the therapeutic benefits, glamour and efficiency of Vinotherapie® Spas.



Joining the two cult products from Caudalie’s Gourmande range
Hand and Nail Cream and Foot Beauty Cream 
Vine Body Butter promises to be a delight for the skin.

The recipe:
Natural, luxurious, nourishing, repairing and eco-friendly ingredients work in perfect harmony with the skin, even the most delicate ones.

An energizing gourmand fragrance that combines the fresh, clean notes of peach, apricot and carrot pulp with gentle orange zest, blossoming onto a sensual, slightly sweet base of iris butter.

An absolute delight for the skin. Self-indulgence in Caudalie Vinothérapie® Spas

Vine Body Butter perfects the velvet and satin finish that characterizes the fresh grape Pulpe Friction body treatment in Caudalie Spas.

93.3% natural ingredients.

It does not contain parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or mineral oils and has not been tested on animals.



A Cosm-ethical product…

Loyal to Caudalie’s ethical commitment, Vine Body Butter contains Vine Body Butter:

R.R.P:
200ml tube / €22.40 / £19
 Available in pharmacies, beauty aisles , Selfridges, Space NK,
Debenhams and at http://www.caudalie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment