Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Jamie At Home DVD Collection Winner


I think this competition has given me the biggest hunger pangs ever I have had some fabulous comments of foods that sound wonderful such as game pie, aromatic duck, cawl and pizza.
Tips on blueberries and even a cheeky "Enter Me" to make me laugh. Thank you for each comment.

Thanks again to The Sun and Sun Buzz magazine for offering a fabulous prize, don't forget to  follow Sun Buzz on Twitter for TV news and some fab giveaways too.

So the time has come to choose the winner. I would love on comments alone to hand a prize to all of you, apart from Mr and Mrs Anonymous as sadly it would never reach you.
So I use Psychic Science Random Number generator to choose for me.

Don't forget the Bottlegreen comp finishing today!!!
Click giveaways for that and the Ideal Home Show tickets



Stuart aka @ossiesheep

Congratulations

I will tweet you now and if you could let me know your contact details via the email at the top, I can pass them to Sun Buzz to get your Jamie At Home DVDs out to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment