Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Poundland For Mothers day


Mothers Day is lovely for me, its the day when I wake up and get great pleasure not in the presents, cards, flowers.

Its the miracle of my twins coming in to my bedroom, who thanks to Professor Robert Winston's team at Hammersmith Hospital came into our lives.
So I always told Chris my greatest gift was just them climbing on the bed on Mothers Day and kissing me.
Obviously though, Chris when they were little and now Paige and Conor want to get me something, but I like it to be a token.

Poundland will fit that bill easily, its not about the money spent, its the thought of course. They have a lovely range this year I have chosen a few pieces to show you and when asked how much it cost by Chris, I still will open my mouth to say a £1 and try desperately not to as he breaks into a smirk! (If you want to know what this means look here )


Make Mum smile this Mother’s Day with a little present from


Poundland has everything you need from gorgeous gifts to brighten up her day, to pretty gift bags and cards to add something a bit special all for just £1.

Mum would love this handy shopping list and the re-usable bag to match!




maybe a plaque to tell her how lovely she is.


Then wrap it all up in gorgeous bags and don't forget the card.



About Poundland

1. Poundland is Europe’s biggest single priced retailer, selling high quality products all for £1, providing customers with amazing value every time they visit

2. Serving over 3 million customers every week, Poundland is an irresistible shopping experience where shoppers are guaranteed to find quality brands and something new each time they visit the 300 stores nationwide

3. With a growth strategy of 50 new stores during the 2010/2011 financial year, Poundland is on track to create approximately 2000 new jobs

For more information visit http://www.poundland.co.uk/ , the Poundland blog http://www.poundlandblog.co.uk/ and the twitter page: http://twitter.com/PoundlandParrot



No comments:

Post a Comment