Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Interflora Review Valentines Gifts



Well I never really thought about Valentines Gifts from Interflora, I think flowers but they asked me to mention these too

I have just reviewed flowers

I have used Interflora myself for birthday presents and will be using them next week too, these still have always been flowers but when you take a look at the gifts there is just about something for all.

It means that us ladies can get in on the sending a Valentine's gift on the day too.

I wanted to pick out some to show you



£24.99

  I think these are really sweet you can add a message to them it can be totally personal to your loved one so they know exactly how you feel and its written in edible ink.

For the really sweet gift how about this



£34.99
 
There are chocolates, fudge, sweets and truffles, all delivered in a tower of three gift wrapped boxes.
   
Next for any loved one how about premium Champagne I sort of want to say stuff flowers when you can have a bottle of bubbly turn up at the door!
  



£39.99
 
Laurent-Perrier has created unique and elegant Champagnes for nearly two hundred years, so what better gift to open on Valentine's day than this presentation box containing a bottle of Laurent-Perrier's esteemed Brut Champagne?
 
 

£55

This one has to be my favourite and I think the price is great for what you get too, it certainly does say "That's Amore" to me, a wicker hamper packed full of love treats including Belgian chocolate truffles, all-butter almond and vanilla biscuits and Cocoabean chocolates. At the heart of the basket is a crisp champagne, perfect to toast your love, whatever the occasion.
Plus you get a lovely basket for those valentine keepsakes. Aww I cannot wait for the day.
 
Gifts are next day delivery, a few are the same day if ordered before 2pm.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment