Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Interflora Review - Valentine's Day Flowers



As you know from reading any of  my posts surrounding Valentines Day I am as I said in love with the day itself just behind my love for Chris.
Chris proposed to me in Paris on Valentines Day and for pure right time right place that was it. He bought me a single red rose that day too, I still have it pressed in a book.
Years have passed and we have never topped that Valentines day in Paris for ultimate in Valentines moments,  we are most often at home now, (I said yes as you may  have guessed.) but we do put a lot of effort in to the day.

 Chris always sends or brings me flowers still.
I have to admit on occasion that I like being sent them more than him bringing them, don't get me wrong, I love seeing him with a bouquet in hand as a surprise, he often brings my favourite rather large but glorious sunflower, but for  the pure feeling of somebody sending there love from afar you cannot beat a delivery of flowers.
It makes you smile instantly, sometimes it makes you cry.
It can bring on smugness from you and flower envy from the neighbours or the office at work.
It makes you feel special, important, well thought of and so very glad.


So when I received the Vintage Lilac Hand Tied Bouquet from Interflora I was all of those things, well apart from smug and gloating as there were no nosy neighbours to covet my bouquet.

I actually like something different in flowers on Valentines, I do love red roses they are impressive and declare love

 I like old fashioned roses and spring flowers as much.
So this is  beautiful choice for Valentine’s Day. With soft, pink Sweet Avalanche roses and dusky lilac Coolwater roses enhanced with deep red roses and the scent of eucalyptus, this is a truly elegant and feminine bouquet.


 In fact they gave me a massive feel good all day. I whizzed through my other reviews looking at them every now and again and smiling. They just are a joy to look at and if you want a different bouquet I would recommend.

Take a look at the Valentines Day flowers, you will adore them.
They have same day delivery before 2pm and next day delivery before midnight (some gifts are next day only)


 I was offered these to review but I do use Interflora and have never been disappointed with the service and quality for any occasion.


They also do some fabulous gifts which I will be telling you about here here

Valentine's Gifts  http://www.interflora.co.uk/category/valentines-gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment