Monday, May 16, 2011

Anatomicals Winner

I asked what gets you nodding off and you had some ones I could identify with, political party broadcasts, the Eurovision (nul points!)
Some hilarious reasons including work, husbands, housework!!
One anonymous poster said my blog, well I cannot keep everyone awake. Perhaps if they had a name they could have got extra help with a sleep mask!!

 One lucky follower though has won something to aid nodding off further, although maybe don't put it on when the husband is going on or boss at work!!
Just a little tip to keep harmony!
Congratulations go to
 
emma aka @ekitt1001
I will need your details sending to the address under my photo and "About Me"

More Giveaways
Win Masterchef at Home

Win tickets to the BBC Good Food Show and Gardeners World

No comments:

Post a Comment