Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Persil Small & Mighty Time Saving Miracle.


If you read my EBay bargain post a few weeks ago you will know I am the proud owner of a very good LG washing machine, I have had a loyal Hotpoint machine for years with no real reason to sell but I was after a dishwasher, the washer was advertised with it and I could not pass the chance to own a more economical and more feature filled appliance.

I have for few weeks been washing using a hand wash programme, a delicates and new to me also washing at 30 degrees. All this has me oohing and ahhing after years of a basic set of programmes. I have to admit to be very dubious about trusting a machine to do my job, gosh that makes me sound old fashioned but I did use a delicates on holiday and it trashed several items of underwear, so its more that I was let down, than being a Luddite. 

Its been heaven, the machine is quiet efficient, holds a double duvet washes lingerie for me and I am finally washing to save energy.
The Persil Small and Mighty was sent for me to try, with claims of washing well even on a quick wash.  I was slightly doubtful, but I gave it my sons shirts which always arrive in the laundry basket looking as if they have been worn for over a week not one or two days. 

I am pleased to say it did the job on a 30 minute wash Conor's shirts had a grass stain, a mayo stain and a few unidentifiable marks and they all had vanished.
So even more energy saving coming my way.


Have you ever thought that if you could save over half  the time spent doing your family’s laundry, it would be nothing short of a miracle? New Persil Small and Mighty liquid concentrate detergent will help you do just this, achieving unbeatable results on just a 30 minute quick wash cycle – saving you energy, money and time!

 
The smart cleaning technology from New Persil Small and Mighty means it can promise unbeatable results – without waiting for a drawn out normal wash cycle laundry load to finish. In fact, for families who average one wash a day Persil can save on average 3651 hours (or over 15 days) of waiting time every year - precious time that can be dedicated to doing something much more fun with your family.

 
By simply switching to colder quick wash cycles you can save 5p-10p in energy savings in a single wash; so why not join a revolution of short, cool washing cycles?

 
Dani Ross, Brand Manager from Persil comments: ‘A significant number of washes in the UK are still done on the main wash cycle lasting one hour plus - at 60 degrees - but the new Persil Small and Mighty cleaning technology means we can adopt 30 minute quick wash cycles with confidence - and that small action alone, can make a mighty change.’
The new Small and Mighty is the most powerful liquid detergent from Persil to date so only needs one small dosage – measured simply in the shuttle device – to deliver mighty cleaning power, proven on a 30 minute wash cycle. The unique concentrated liquid formulation contains five new ingredients specially designed to work even on the quicker and cooler wash programmes of your machine, to tackle the toughest stains and deliver thorough cleaning.

 
This summer, spend more time enjoying the sunshine with your family thanks to Persil Small and Mighty. The extra time saved could make a miraculous change to your day...

http://www.persil.co.uk/products/non-bio-small-mighty/

No comments:

Post a Comment