Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mypure Lovea Bio Argan Oil Review

As a beauty blogger for mypure I have been trying lots of shampoo, I love hair products and about two years ago my hairdresser introduced me to Moroccan Oil as a great alternative to hair serum great when smoothing hair especially when using straighteners.

She could not encourage me to part with over £30 for a bottle. Just far too expensive!

I was happy when I saw the mypure Argan oil described as the undisputed anti wrinkle treatment, that has to be a serious addition to any woman's beauty stash!

It comes in a glass bottle with pump dispenser. I pumped some into my hand to see what it feels like and even though its oil its not greasy if that makes sense? It is easily rubbed into my skin and feel light, it smells funny as it first is applied, this I am glad to say does not remain as I may not have kept on with it.

A week later I added some ylang ylang oil to it after having a bath and it was really lovely.

I have been using it on my face after washing each morning and it feels light not at all greasy and absorbs well. It seems to make my skin more hydrated, I still have used a moisturiser later but that seems to work better.
I have used on the tips and mid lengths of my hair and it has made my hair really good, smooth, great condition considering its had bleach highlights added.

Lovely as a hand soother after the garden. It really is great and best of all, I have been very liberal in use, but its just lasting so well, hardly a quarter gone in nearly a month.

They added it to the Lovea Bio Brilliance shampoo too, you can read my review by clicking here
 
Argan Oil is rich in Essential Fatty Acids (often referred to as Vit F) and Vit E, it is the undisputed anti-wrinkle treatment. Used as a hair mask it fortifies the hair shaft and brings life back to dull hair.

Argan Oil or Moroccan Oil has been used for centuries by local tribes in North Africa but only recently has it come to the attention of cosmetic scientists. Research shows that the oil is packed with beautifying ingredients like vitamin E, phenols, carotenes and essential fatty acids, in fact it is over 70% oleic & linoleum acids. These essential fatty acids are also known as the skin vitamin - Vitamin F, and just like other vitamins the body is unable to produce its own Vitamin F.

Argan oil has a strong aroma which fades quickly, the smell reminds most people of fresh olive stones.
Argan oil increases skin elasticity, nourishes and helps normalise the skin. Argan Oil is a 100% natural skin food and regular use will keep your skin in tip top condition.

 

Lovea (Copar) oils are supplied in an airtight glass bottle with a sealed pump dispenser at the top. Prior to shipping we store bottles in dark boxes to keep the oils fresh and preserve the anti-oxidants. Once opened we recommend the oil is stored away from direct sunshine and heat sources.

Everything sold by mypure is sulfate free, paraben free & phthalate free. To find out about other chemicals you may want to avoid view our mypure promise and the chemical checklist.

www.mypure.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment