Monday, May 9, 2011

NIP+FAB Frown Fix Winners


I asked what makes you frown and what makes you smile and I have had some really great answers, some hilarious, some really heartfelt frown moments, plus lovely reasons to smile.

What makes me frown, see here my dinner and Granny's bowl got lost  today.
 Yet I can smile as five lucky people will be grinning when I tell them.

A big big thankyou to the lovely Nip+Fab for being so kind to my followers, don't forget to pop over to their facebook page where they are always giving products away and I think they have a new Fix on the go too.


 I have other giveaways still running.

Win an Anatomicals Luxury Sleep Mask Set

WIN 1 0f 3 Pairs of BBC Gardeners World- a great day out! Enter here http://tinyurl.com/6bwhf8y

WIN a copy of MasterChef At Home!
 


 
So here to turn your Monday frown upside down are the names in the order they came from the Psychic science number generator
@pipersky1
Kemcaflipflops
Dawn Costen
cathyj
emma aka @ekitt1001
Congratulations, please let me have your details via the email info under "About Me" over in the right hand bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment