Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Get Lovely Legs for Summer with Lush - Review.



With summer on its way, it’s time to scrub and prime those pins for lovely legs you’ll want to show off all summer long. With a little help from Lush, you’ll be wearing shorts and skirts in no time…
I was sent the  Sugar Babe body scrub and the Charlotte Island body tint and happily ensconced myself in the bathroom yesterday morning for a bit of pampering.

I used the whole of the Sugar Babe Body Scrub, and its large enough to scrub your whole bod. It felt really good, woke me up and as I got through to the end a lovely pink moisturising centre appeared. This was a bit of a shock at first, I thought I had cut myself being over vigorous with the rough sugary granules.
It was a lovely scent wafting up and as I showered off the scrub, I was happy to feel really smooth skin, which is still lovely a day later. Oh and I never had to moisturise either. I will definitely stock up. I may cut one in half to just do my legs next time. 

As for the Charlotte Island body tint I was very satisfied with it, I am not so hot when it comes to applying beauty treatments, a bit slapdash is the phrase!

So I was expecting a streaky pair of legs, but happily, thanks I am sure to the Sugar Babe exfoliation session, the tint was even and natural looking. It merged into areas on my chest that have missed the sun and my legs looked golden and sun kissed.  I hardly had to use much eitehr before a good effect was achieved.

It does leave marks on light clothing, but it also washes out. My pale shorts are drying on the line perfectly restored.
I went out for an afternoon walk to our local country park, feeling confident enough to bare legs in shorter than lately shorts. It gave me a lot of confince, easy to apply.
Lush really produce some marvellous pampering treatments and I am a more bigger fan since reviewing them.
Scrub those pins… and the bumpy bits on arms too, and reach smooth skin heaven with Lush’s Sugar Babe body scrub (£2.65 for 100g). Made with moisturising coconut oil and scented with ylang ylang and mimosa blossom, say goodbye to dry flaky skin and hello to gorgeously soft legs.


Soften that skin… with Lush’s Coco Lotion (£9.25 for 225g). Inspired by the Caribbean, it is the ultimate summer body cream. Containing fresh pineapple juice, extra virgin coconut oil, mandarin and rosemary infusion, Coco Lotion - with no added perfume – smells naturally beautiful. Perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin, smooth lashings of this lovely cream all over your legs and body for toned, brightened and super smooth skin.


Tan those legs… with Lush’s fabulously scented body tint Charlotte Island (£5.25 for 100g/£10.50 for 240g). Once those legs are scrubbed and moisturised, use this lovely fruity bronzer to build a healthy glow with no sunlight involved. Made with organic lemon infusion, Fair Trade cocoa butter to smooth and organic Aloe Vera Gel to hydrate, you'll soon feel like you've been sunning yourself on a tropical island – perfect for baring those legs in your new summer dress.

To pick up these and many more ethical, cruelty free cosmetics, visit Lush stores nationwide.
For shop details and mail order contact 01202 668 545 or online at www.lush.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment