Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ringier revolutionary trendy niche Appazine "The Collection"



Ringier a leading Swiss media company, are to launch global apps for tablets with internationally relevant content and a highly intuitive User-Navigation system have made a niche magazine The Collection.

I have to admit I am a bit behind when it comes to smart phones and tablets, my daughters boyfriend bring his iPad over and I watch in envy all the fab stuff you can do on them. I don't really understand everything but have a burning desire to get into them and very soon.

I would love to add my own applications (apps) and say in a superior voice Have you seen my latest iPad application? Being the tightwad you all know about by now I would be looking for all the free ones first. Ringier who I mentioned at the start are offering the niche magazine also known as an appazine for free.

I took a look at The Collection which will be a monthly “appazine” exploring globally relevant topics which will excite and challenge top-tier audiences. The appazine will be the first to be published simultaneously in English, German and Chinese.

The first issue will covers Prince William — The British Monarchy’s Great Hope and I must admit its very entertaining, you can get involved doing things like wedding wishes to the newlyweds, play around with the Crown Jewels, and learn about the life of a royal photographer. You can also see that the blue-blooded prince faces some of the same problems of ordinary people—like a fast-growing bald patch I think.it uses some fab images such as these here


The media rich appazine will use ground-breaking innovation in highly inter-active design which will ensure a uniquely compelling and entertaining user experience like you have not seen before. Besides first-class articles, audio, photos and videos, inter-active elements will include panoramic photography, 3D digital animation, creative morphing, rubbing, X-Ray lens and much much more.


You can also learn from the British streets whether Charles or William should become the next king of England; and why there is an ongoing debate about Crown vs. Republic. The video footage where Charles appears and morphs into William is awesome, its so clever to use you really should have a play.


Watch the first Royal Wedding Video which has to be a highlight. The wedding of the century was a highlight in the year and you caninteract with the happy couple and send a Congrats too. It really is so interactive and an incredible way to be entertained and informed.

Now I really do want an iPad!!



No comments:

Post a Comment