Tuesday, May 31, 2011

mypure Lovea Bio Moroccan Argan Oil Brilliance Shine Shampoo


I told you  been selected as a beauty blogger for mypure recently. This month  for one of my choices I decided to stay with  something that features heavily in bathroom discussions in our house, yes like last month its shampoo again.
As I mentioned before we all have varying hair types I have coloured and oily, Paige oily and flyaway, Chris thick dry hair and Conor washes his sometimes twice a day so he can style it a certain way (and they say girls are always in  the bathroom!)

I came across the Lovea Bio range and spotted the Moroccan Argan Oil Brilliance Shine.
Now most people would shy away from oil in a product if they have oily hair, but luckily my hairdresser introduced me to Moroccan Oil about 2 years ago and I know its amazing stuff, that actually is as good on oily hair or skin as on dry.

Its a lovely shampoo for me, I recently had my hair coloured, I reviewed the A'kin Hair Care Ylang Ylang to see how it was but wanted a shinier head too.
The Lovea Bio works really well.It has a good foam, I found I did not need to use much to get a good lather and coverage.
It rinses out easily and when dry, I definitely saw shine!

My hair also feels silky and just more manageable. Conor still washed his hair too mush and slathers moulding wax on it, but at the weekend when he is revising and not worrying so much I noticed a shine too.
Paige felt her hair was a bit more greasy than before she used it so prefers the A'kin.

Chris perhaps had the best result, his very coarse dry hair seems dull and it really made a difference.
A very good valued £4.99 for 200 ml

The Moroccan Oil is a clever ingredient and I also reviewed the pure Argan oil this month too, if you want to see how I got on read my review by clicking here
Lovea Moroccan Argan Brilliance Shine Shampoo is a certified organic shampoo ideal for lifeless, dull hair, it fortifies hair and restores sheen and brilliance. This shampoo is formulated with Moroccan Argan Oil, one of nature’s treasures for its nutritive, regenerative, anti-ageing properties.




No comments:

Post a Comment