Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Russian Doll Lip Balms


These review products absolutely melted my heart when they arrived this week to review, two cute lip balms encased in an adorable Russian Doll container.
If you read my disastrous Monday here when after marinating beef to make curry, the bowl fell off the side and smashed. The beef was an annoying waste, but  the bowl was my Granny's and I had fond memories of baking with her using it.

Her house was full of wonder and delight, she had a beautiful set of  Matryoshka or Babushka Russian dolls, in the original yellows and reds. Each Doll opened to another doll then more, until 14 dolls were all in a row, the last one the size of a little finger tip.
I played and played with them and my daughter did too.

So for me these lip balms evoke good memories and have the  "aww" factor"
They possibly will for many people I imagine lots of young girls will love them, they are cute and the lip balm is good too, very easy to apply and does a good job moisturising your lips.
A nice little price too at £2.99

Introducing the new Spring/Summer 2011 collection from The Lip Gloss Company at Mad Beauty
Available in three yummy scented flavours Cherry, Apple and Vanilla.

The Lip Balms  are available from
 www.madbeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment