Wednesday, May 11, 2011

VIE Prime Time Review VIE at home’s Secret Weapon...


This is another great beauty product, I am so impressed with Vie at Home products, this is my third feature and because the Vie Skin Sparkle set reviewed here was so impressive, I was very expectant that this would be good too.
I can happily report it is, I like the light feel to the creamy pink primer, it absorbs into the skin well. A few primers I have tried previously leave a film on the face, I do rate most of them foe effect but this tops the lot for usability and feel on my face. It has a lovely light perfume which adds to the pleasant application.

I love this just as it is famous words edited and pilfered from Bridget Jones Diary, I mean on my face in the day without makeup. It gives a really smooth appearance, my face looks refreshed really bright and radiant, that "just back from a relaxing weekend" effect. My fine lines are lessened and my skin plumper.
Then as a base for makeup its perfect, my makeup sits well, looks fresh and my skin glows under my additions, though I do not wear lots of makeup.

I remember a Gok Wan show when a makeup artist said  a primer is the one must have essential in any artists bag and most colleagues he knows carry one.
I was a latecomer to this amazing beauty fix and I really cannot recommend this one enough.
I always expected them to be heavy a sort of polyfilla for the face but they just are so light and  invisible in all but the look, I wish I had found them earlier.

Transform weary skin into a flawless and smooth canvas with Prime Time. Ideal for hiding tired eyes, brightening skin and disguising blemishes, Prime Time is VIE at home’s best-selling secret weapon!

Specially blended photo-reflecting agents provide radiance to the complexion and even out skin tone. In addition a mix of Organic Botanical extracts, vitamins and moisturisers soothe, calm and hydrate the skin, resulting in a brightener that can be worn alone or as an effective make up base for an even and long lasting finish.

Price £13.00


No comments:

Post a Comment