Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Country Living Spring Fair Winners



Finally the winter is leaving,  its been sunny here in Cambridgeshire and my resident blackbird has been pinching moss from the plant pots a sure sign of spring chicks.
Three lucky winners will also be getting a further taste of the season as they have won tickets to the Country Living Spring Fair.

They and a partner or friend will be able to enjoy amongst other happenings -
Van Hage Spring Garden
Inspiring Interiors
Outdoor Living
British Delicacies
Entertaining talks and demonstrations

So congratulations lovelies and enjoy your day out courtesy of the generous Country Life magazine folks.

Please send me your names and addresses and I will get the tickets out to you straight away. For those who still would like to go I have a good discount for my followers.


** Special Given to Distracting Others Readers’ ticket offer **
Special price of £11.50 quoting CLSPRING 3

(As opposed to the ticket price on the door which is £16.00)
Tickets must be booked no later than 1pm on the day before the due visit and there will be a 95p booking fee per booking (not per ticket).

Winners are



You only have 3 days to claim as timings for me posting the tickets and the show are tight, please let me know if you are unable to go and I can redraw.


No comments:

Post a Comment