Monday, March 21, 2011

Tatty Teddy’s Coming Up Roses for Mothers Day*



I got the chance to have another review of these fabulous and I even managed to try some of the variety that I missed as the swarm of family members who descended were out.
I enjoyed the white milk chocolate heart. Filled with creamy milk chocolate. The caramel was so chewy I put mine in the fridge.
I would be most happy with this selection on Mothers day, well any day to be honest!!
I so love the adorable box and it reminds me of the posh chocolate boxes my Grandma always had with photos on. I swear a pretty box makes them taste all the more luxurious and so much more a treat.

Tatty Teddy’s Coming Up Roses for Mothers Day*
Looking for a special little gift for your sweet-toothed mum on Mothers Day? Then look no further - Me to You has brought out an exclusive selection of luxury chocolates featuring the adorable bear, Tatty Teddy.
Tatty Teddy’s irresistible box design features the cute grey bear with his signature blue nose peeking through a bouquet of pretty pink roses.
The selection includes milk, dark and white luxury chocolates with a choice of luscious fillings including golden caramel, almond and marzipan and strawberry parfait.

 
Available at just £4.99 from selected Tesco stores, Me to You loving mums will take it straight to their hearts!
* Mothers Day - 3 April

No comments:

Post a Comment