Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tesco Pampering Treats for Mothers day

Dreamy Bathing Roses in heart shaped box, £2

Now I know that for Mums who are busy the best thing about Mothers day is the chance to be pampered and my Mothers Day is always cool as my family treat me for the whole weekend.

Chris will take Paige and Conor off to our Tesco Xtra to buy a leg of lamb, my favourite,  they will be buying wine, choccies flowers and this week I received some fab early treats from Tesco's themselves so I am in for a lovely few pamper sessions before the weekend.

These treats are part of the gorgeous gift range for us Mums and I just wanted to share a few with you, the prices are fab for a  childs pocket, maybe with a little help from Dad or Grandad. Hassle free gifts too, as you can pop them into your trolley while doing your usual grocey shop!


Be sure to make your Mum feel extra special on Sunday 3rd April.

The Dreamy Bathing Roses are almost too pretty to drop in the bath, I cannot believ the £2 price tag and if you pop them in with your towels they give a lovely scent.
Raspberry and Pomegranate Whipped Body Butter 200ml, £3
This is a massive tub and such good value, the cream is light absorbs well and the fruity sweet smell just gives a lovely yummy smell to your skin.


Raspberry and Pomegranate Sensuous Bath and Shower Crème 500ml, £2
This is a fab pampering soak, again its sweet and fruity. It has a lovely foam and is creamy on the skin.

Raspberry and Pomegranate Indulgent Treats set
Contains Sensuous Bath and Shower Gel 50ml, Smoothing Body Scrub 50ml and Whipped Body Butter 50ml, £3
 
A perfect gift for your Mum it has a small version of the shower gel and the cream, along with a fruity scrub to smooth your skin, it really worked well on my feet and the whipped body butter was a perfect finish.
Mother's Day gifts will be available in Tesco's stores nationwide and online from this weekend.

Telephone 0800 50 55 55 

No comments:

Post a Comment