Friday, March 25, 2011

Wrigley’s 5 Flood



I was sent a fab little pack of the new Wrigley's 5 berry flavoured gum called Flood.

I thought as I started maybe I would not have a lot to say its gum its berry??  But you know me, hardly ever stuck for words, perhaps that's why I got sent large sticks of gum!!!
Because the stick size and the packaging are what sticks (groans!) out first.

Firstly I love the pack, its edgy, cool looks like a posh box of matches, I  could see James Bond offering one to a glamorous femme fatale in the days where smoking was seen as the height of sophistication.

Now in these health conscious times, I would expect James to open a pack of Flood and offer an enemy one, who would sweat as he moved to take one, not wishing to seem weak,  hand trembling slightly, gingerly taking one as his eyes surveyed James for any telltale sign of deception waiting to be injected with a lethal dye or shot with a micro Walther PPK !
OK back to the real world, but hey Wrigley's I want to be kept informed if you use this as an ad campaign and i get to cast Daniel Craig!
The box is cool and trendy. I like it very much.

The contents of the box are cool too, berry coloured foil, 10 sticks of gum in all, they are very long, more so than the original Wrigley's. I personally like this having often picked two sticks out.

The berry taste is fab juicy not too sweet I am not keen when they are. I chew happily, everybody is different. I don't chew for ages, I get fed up not with the taste but just the action. The flavour remains for the length of time I want and the aftertaste is clean, natural berry flavour.
I am a fan of Wrigley's and this is a good addition to the 5 range.


Looking to stimulate your senses with something new? Want long lasting freshness which doesn’t compromise on flavour? Then look no further than 5® Flood®, the exciting new Mouth Watering Berry flavoured gum from Wrigley’s 5® range.



Available now, 5® Flood® comes in the 5® range’s newly designed, stylish packaging and is sure to stimulate your senses® with its taste tingling fruity flavour. Each stick of sugar free gum is individually wrapped in matching coloured paper, making sure packs stay fresher for longer and the fabulous flavour isn’t lost.



Style conscious Brits after the latest taste sensation are bound to be impressed with more than just the high impact flavour of 5® Flood®. The sleek and contemporary packaging is ideal for trendsetters and means it’s sure to catch eyes when pulled from any handbag or jean pocket on a night out.

Louisa Rowntree Communications Manager at Wrigley, says; “New Wrigley’s 5® Flood® is perfect for those looking to stay ahead of the crowd and get more from their gum. Not only does 5® Flood® and the rest of the 5® range deliver a unique new taste experience, but the packaging is ideal for trendsetters after a gum that fits in with their lifestyle.”

 
Other fabulous flavours in the 5® range include 5® Cobalt® - A Cooling Peppermint gum, and 5® Pulse® - A Crisp Tropical gum

 
5® Flood® is available in a 12 stick pack, RRP £1.02 and can be found in most leading supermarkets and convenience stores

No comments:

Post a Comment