Friday, March 4, 2011

Vie Skin Sparkle Review


As summer approaches  why not treat the one who has always stuck by you and give your body the TLC it truly deserves. With a little essential pampering show your skin you really love it with this special collection from VIE.

I was sent VIE SKIN SPARKLE its  £15.50 (50ml, 40ml)  and its now on the bathroom sink as a must, I looked so healthy and glowing after one go and my daughter came in later that day from school and as she was talking, said have you done something different Mum you look really smooth skinned and tanned.
I opened the box without reading and was very pleased as the two tubes (polish and serum) meant this is very good value especially as it works.

The Crystal Polish is quite hard to get out of the tube I found its a thick paste, I persevered and its probably better this way for me as I tend to squeeze the tubes and spurt far too much out the first time I use a product.
Its like a fine sandy texture and I used as directed all around the face apart from the eye area.
A completely new beauty method for me was applying the Energising Serum straight on top of the polish. It says to leave on for 2-3 minutes and I would experience a warming sensation. I did not  feel any warmth but then perhaps I did not apply the polish very vigorously, I'm not in the  slightest bit bothered as it really does what it says on the box.
I look very radiant, my lines seem smoother I love it. I am very impressed with my first Vie product.


SKIN SPARKLE 
This two step polishing kit will give you an instant glow this spring. The Crystal Polish is rich in Vitamin C and removes all dead skin cells which dull your complexion. Follow this with the energising serum, containing cleansing salicylic acid, and allow the sparkling to commence.


MOISTURE TREAT
Soothe your skin with this quenching face mask. Infused with Swiss Glacial Water, Chamomile and gentle flower waters this mask nurtures and tends to your skin leaving it hydrated and protected.
 £11.50 (75ml).



 
HAND IN GLOVE
Give your hands a little love with Hand in Glove. The exfoliating Sugar Scrub contains Rose-hip Seed Oil and blends Echinacea and Chamomile with Sweet Almond Oil and Beeswax leaving hands rejuvenated and soft to touch.


Vie At Home currently have a mid season sale too so I am off to have a look
http://www.vieathome.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment