Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Got the T Shirt


When I was asked to review a T-Shirt from the well named Got The T-Shirt website I was very happy as a friend and I swap humorous T-Shirt sites on a regular basis. It's as good as chuckling over funny cards in Clinton's. So I spent a good half hour browsing, laughing and then emailed my friend to give her the link. The website offers a range of funky t-shirt designs from humour to sport and music.


After I've seen what I like before I go any further I always add an item to the basket to see the delivery charges at checkout. It is usually hidden and then up pops £4.99 or some silly price and off I go. Got The T Shirt has free delivery and
The t shirts themselves all are £15 as far as I can see.


So next to the ranges, the store also stocks a selection of shirts suitable for any sports enthusiast.
Whether you are keen on cricket, darts, or even if you are a fan of baseball, they sell a number of classic designs to help you show your loyalties to your favourite sports. They even sell a range of Olympic-themed clothing from the 2012 London games to any events gone past.

But back to my favourite category,  the humorous ones, I ordered the Real SuperWet Tee, this made me laugh the most as my teens are mad on SuperDry and dragged their Dad around the store in Cornwall last year and were over the moon when we got a store in our city.
Chris says its nice stuff but not worth paying twice the price for what is effectively just a tshirt.

The Grumpy old man is only mid 30's!!


When it arrived as I started to unfold it Conor spied the front and said "Wow, SuperDry, cool, is it for me?
Best laugh we had as he saw the SuperWet slogan, he said "Dad's going to love it!" and he was right.


They have an exclusive 20% discount offer to Facebook followers. Like the page first


 Time is running out! Offer Ends 27Th Feb 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment