Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First Aid Beauty Eye Rollers The Winners


I like being able to put 10 winners in to the number generator its a lovely feeling to tell a good handful of people they are winners.
Thanks go to the fabulous FAB (First Aid Beauty) for allowing me this lovely feeling and for the generous prize donation to Given To Distracting Others.

The 10 winners are going to love this roller its really helping my eyes in the morning and I have given it a good test with a few sleepless nights and a few too many late ones.
Its certainly made my eyes look brighter, they feel more toned even if that is the correct description. I am hoping as I continue to use it will get to work on the dark corners of my eyes, this is a result of aging I think and I would like to keep with something natural and not have to cover up.





For those not lucky enough to have won my giveaway make sure you still visit the FAB Facebook page as they are also giving away products you can see the full range there.

They are also now on sale at www.boots.com but I think these little rollers are going to be rolling off their shelves fast.

If your name is not here don't forget to enter these and more coming soon.
**Other Giveaways**

4 Boxes of Me To You Chocolates

Win Tickets to BBC Good Food Show Gardeners World

Win a Golden Family Ticket to Peppa Pig World
http://given-to-distracting-others.blogspot.com/2011/02/win-family-golden-ticket-to-see-peppa.html

Win 3 Pairs of Country Living Spring Fair



So onto the winners who had to be followers of my blog and put their name on the Fab F/B page.
.
.
.



Julie Henderson
M.  Maya Russell
Dawn  Dawnie Cotlin

Congratulations if you see your name here email me (under profile pic) with your details. These will be passsed to FAB who will send you your prize.

If I have not heard from you and I will have tried to contact you, after 14 days  your prize will be put back into a random draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment