Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kiwi Foot Care Review



Its the Christmas season coming up and its a time when life can be a little hard on your feet, from extra gift shopping, food shopping and Christmas parties. There are 52 bones in the foot, a myriad of tendons and we wander around on them all day and only really think about them when they hurt.

Kiwi known firstly by me as those little tins of shoe polish have a range called Smiling Feet and its an apt description.
I have a favourite pair of boots I  got last year, that are really comfortable up to a point. I think the point is about 2 hours and then the ball of my feet starts to ache, then become sore and usually by the time I get home its an inferno of hot painful flesh.




I tried the Smiling Feet Gel Foot cushion £3.29 rrsp
- Cushions and helps prevent burning pain in the ball of the foot.

I was amazed at what a difference it made, they fit snugly into the boot, I was worried they would cause discomfort on the edges of the pad, but they do not.
Really soft and my feet held out on a nearly all day shopping spree.



Other care products are Kiwi Smiling Feet for heels £3.29 RRSP , great for party shoes. 
They provide virtually invisible cushioning for heels in all types of shoe, even backless ones

Kiwi Smiling Feet heel liners £3.29 RRSP provide cushioning protection from closed back shoes to prevent slipping and rubbing against sensitive heels.

All products available in chemists and supermarkets nationwide.

Stockist contact number: 01753 508123

No comments:

Post a Comment