Monday, November 8, 2010

Sweet Treats by Sensio Home Review


I have been reviewing the Sweet Treats range, first the  Sensio Home Mini Cupcake Maker and its so much fun for my two,  Paige actually loved it more had a lot to do with its colour. It does come in blue too for boys and those who do not like pink.
Its a lovely compact little machine,  which is useful as  some of my kitchen gadgets are way bigger in the casing and cause storage problems, this is neat and will stay on my kitchen side or on top of my breadmaker.
I like the mini size for the cupcakes, I have read that its a drawback but for older girls, teens and women who love holding retro tea parties, I think its delightful.

It heats up well a light indicator alerts you to it being at heat. I used a oil spray to try coat the bun moulds first. Have managed to find small paper cases that can be used as well even if its just for serving.
It heats up and you just add the mix made  from the recipes suggested, you can also use cake mixes and presumably your own favourites.
They come out to perfection, I love lightly done cakes and these are golden and light.

The first attempt took us a while to do but as we got used to the process this became a very quick way of getting tiny bite sized cupcakes.
Would make a brilliant present for a young baker and a great too for those vintage tea parties.

I was also sent the fabulous Revolving Cake & Platter Stand, its again going to brilliant for that retro tea party.
It fits together easily, but after your party or tea it collapses down and is stored away flat. 

It holds a massive 30 cupcakes. It has a carry handle, for serving the tasty treats.
 I intend to charm Chris into serving tea and cakes to me at a picnic in summer... I can dream!!


Imagine how impressed your guests would be if you served them afternoon tea on this Revolving Cup Cake Stand, a stylish stainless steel three tier cup cake stand with interchangeable platters.  Simply load up the cup cake stand with those yummy cakes, press the on button and impress your guests with a gentle revolving display of delicious food.  This intricately designed cake stand would make a perfect addition to any occasion – from birthdays to dinner parties – your guests are sure to love it!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment