Monday, November 8, 2010

The Shrubbingtons Review Fab Christmas Gift Idea Festive Friends for every season

Juniper Blue
Finding something personal and different for your loved ones this Christmas can be a difficult task. This festive season Shrubbingtons has a gift suitable for every generation of the family.

Camilla Crimson


This Christmas introduce your family to the new and exclusive Shrubbington collection, designed to brighten any garden, patio or balcony. Each member of the Shrubbington Family has their own personal and unique personality which can be matched with each of their owner’s individual traits. Choose from Daphne Lilac, Butterfly Harlequin, Pine Walters and Camellia Crimson, amongst many other characters and put a smile on your family’s faces throughout the year.

Sweet Betsy
The Shrubbington family gives adults and children the chance to explore the great outdoors together by making it fun and exciting and by encouraging the younger generation to get involved in learning about plants and how they grow, as well as adding colour and character to your garden or window sill. Each individual Shrubbington is just £14.99 and will make the perfect stocking present.


Pine Walters

My garden is like an extra room in my home, it has been great fun not only growing plants and veg, its also lovely to have cool and unusual ornaments.
My family know that something for the garden that is unique is a safe bet, this years presents have been a stone bird feeder with a sun face. A bronze antique dragonfly. A wrought iron sunflower stake for my flowers.
I also love plant pots so when I was asked to review a Shrubbington, I was happy to.

Elder Scarlet



My happiness was more than satisfied when I opened the box to reveal my new garden accessory. I was sent Elder Scarlet her character suits me and also fittingly the name of my blog.

Gender: Female

About Elder:
She is creative, trendy and liked by everyone, is very hard working but easily distracted.

I am impressed by her vibrant colours, she is way larger than I expected and so well crafted. Her head is jauntily placed and bobs back and forth, she is just so cute and needs no flower to brighten her really, but I look forward to adding a pot of gerberas next to her next summer.
A fab and very unique gift and I wholeheartedly recommend for the garden lover or young child.


To view the full Shrubbington family simply visit http://www.shrubbingtons.co.uk/.

No comments:

Post a Comment