Wednesday, November 24, 2010

VeinTain Warms you up, or your money back!



Could your cold hands be caused by poor circulation?

I know for a fact that mine is, I am quite healthy and always up to a few years ago did not need to wear cardis, socks, slippers.
I do have Reynaud's and as a child it was always present in one finger, then about two years ago it appeared in two fingers and last year its in both hands and my toes.
It is a horrible condition, all the blood appears to have gone from my fingers and its extremely painful, my feet are worst I cannot walk on it at its worst and the pain as the blood comes in is horrible.

I do prepare by exercising before going out on a cold day, I think I said previously I am the family's entertainment as I do a windmill waving of arms as that gets the blood rushing to my fingers. Hilarious to watch apparently but it keeps the pain away.
Have not worked out an effective one for my toes yet. The bizarre bit is my feet are quite warm, I hate wearing socks as I get hot feet, the Raynaud's is like a sudden attack and not always on really cold days.

So I know its circulation and when I mentioned it in passing to a Dr they got their script pad out and prescribed a heart tablet. I was alarmed as I don't really want to be taking heart pills.

So when I was offered VeinTain I jumped at the chance, its all set to be snowing by the end of this week and so with it comes my painful fingers and toes.

Hoping it works for me, if you do try it then VeinTain offer a money back guarantee if you find it has not helped.

 


The ‘battle of the thermostat’

Across the UK the ‘battle of the thermostat’ is in full swing this winter with women feeling the chill. Why? Because their bodies have a more evenly distributed fat layer, they can pull blood back to protect their core organs, but this leaves their hands and feet cold. Further, the blood-thickening action of the female hormone oestrogen may prevent good blood flow to the thinnest capillary blood vessels in our hands, feet and even ears.


The circulatory system is made up of thousands of blood vessels, from large arteries to tiny capillaries, and is a transport system supplying food, oxygen, heat and water to cells as well as carrying away waste materials.

The network of vessels supplying the extremities of the body such as the hands and feet is called peripheral circulation and the health and fitness of our limbs relies on the blood being able to flow easily through this system.


During winter months the body shuts down the circulation to the extremities as a way of conserving heat and this can lead to cold hands and feet. Most micro circulatory problems arise either from damage to a blood vessel by free radicals (highly reactive compounds) or due to the narrowing of blood vessels, usually caused by fatty deposits.

Poor circulation has also been linked to impaired memory, hypertension, leg problems and cramp.


HEALTH WATCH!


While the majority of us are familiar with that biting feeling of the cold on our extremities in winter, one in ten women are afflicted with a much more serious condition called Raynaud’s where sudden changes in temperature interrupt blood flow to fingers and toes. Hands and feet will change dramatically in colour [see below], feeling frozen, numb and unbearably painful.

Nature’s Best® VeinTain® is a 3-pronged approach to cold hands and feet. VeinTain® provides premium grade ginkgo extract at a level known to be effective, together with relevant levels of cinnamon bark and ginger extracts. The special volatile compounds found in ginger and cinnamon are preserved while providing women with a convenient way to ensure they receive a regular intake of these important compounds that are lost through cooking.


How does it work?


Ginkgo Biloba - Has been shown to increase circulation to extremities by regulating the tone and elasticity of blood vessels#.

Cinnamon - Is known as a ‘warming’ herb. It acts as a cardiotonic which helps to stimulate blood flow#.

Ginger - Has been shown to lessen joint pain and inflammation and is also believed to dilate blood vessels.


Nature’s Best Veintain® is priced at just £11.70 (£11.95 in January because of rise in VAT) for 60 tablets.
Order line 01892 552094, buy from the website http://www.naturesbest.co.uk/ or call their Nutrition Advisors for free advice on 01892 552175.

 Nature’s Best® are so confident that VeinTain® works they offer a full money back guarantee. If it doesn’t warm you up, they’ll give you your money back!


No comments:

Post a Comment