Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tightsplease Legwarmers Review




Who remembers Leg Warmers the first time round?  Mumbles "I do!" I think the first time I noticed them was actually not as you would imagine a female leg, but on John Travolta in Staying Alive.

 Then they appeared everywhere. Who remembers Olivia Newton John in her Lets Get Physical video?

They were a new accessory and worn on occasion with really strange clothes, I once saw an acquaintance in frilly Adam and the Antsesque blouse Ra Ra skirt, stripy tights and  atop black stilettos, rather mixing the fashions.

Well they are back but we seem to have lost the garish psychedelic colours that were paraded.
I have seen some really lovely colours and as skinny jeans and leggings are still around, leg warmers look good teamed with boots. Like Paige here. They are really working as intended keeping her legs warm and giving her boots a new look with a cuff. They look great poking out above long boots too.





Tights Please  have some lovely legwarmers, Paige is wearing the Pamela Mann Leg Warmers  £3.99

I love the Falke Striggings leg warmers in cashmere and wool, sure to keep me warm this coming winter, oh and something you may not have seen before. How about wearing them as arm warmers?
Hayden Panettiere may be starting a new trend seen here



For all these and more visit



No comments:

Post a Comment