Monday, November 8, 2010

Security Feel Better Review - Eliminate that morning after feeling




I had to get drunk for the purposes of this review its the only way to correctly ascertain the benefits of new Security Feel Better....

Well OK I didn't I tend to drink more at Christmas, on my birthday, odd occasions and so did not trial this with alcohol yet.
However as its a digestive drink and I do over indulge at the weekend with heavy roast dinner and a couple of glasses of wine, I tried it for these purposes.
It did actually make me feel less  bloated, I can collapse onto the settee to watch TV for a while after a heavy meal, but I had a better feel yesterday. Its a light pear taste, I am funny with drinks and new tastes so I drank quickly, but it was not unpleasant.
I felt less full as a definite, maybe not such a good thing for weight gain as it meant I could eat a couple of cakes I had baked earlier!!! Heehee!!
I will definitely keep a bottle or two handy for over indulging that's a given at Christmas!



It’s official. France’s best kept secret is now available to us Brits for the very first time! Banish that morning after feeling for good with brand new Security Feel Better.

The best things come in small packages and those in the know can’t get enough of this one-shot digestive drink. All the goodness of plant & herb extracts are wrapped up in this teeny bottle of non-alcoholic pear flavoured goodness that will help you digest food & drink within 30 to 45 minutes of consuming and can help prevent a hangover.

How does it work?

Security Feel Better contains a mix of herbal extracts proven to aid digestion including artichoke, angelica and Yunnan tea. These naturally stimulate the system helping it to break down food & drink more effectively. Slip a bottle into your pocket at the start of the evening and consume before, during and after a meal to eliminate that feeling of over indulgence. Also drink at the end of the night before you go to sleep to help your body repair through the night. Wake up refreshed the morning after.


Patrick Nicaise, President of PPN-SA producers of Security Feel Better, says: “Brits can now get their hands on one of France’s best kept secrets. More than half a million people arrive at work every day suffering with that morning after feeling, Security Feel Better can help eradicate that feeling and help you get on with your day.”
 
Security Feel Better is available online now at www.security-feelbetter.com.
RRSP: £2.00 or £17.80 for 10 bottles (30ml).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment