Thursday, November 25, 2010

Radisson – Park Inn competition


Play 4 Park Inn

As you know I love a good competition whether its entering them myself, telling my readers about one or actually holding one on my blog.
I Wanted to give you a heads up on a great  new one running weekly until the 18th December 2010 
PARK INN HOTELS ARE RUNNING A COMPETITION TO WIN SOME FANTASTIC PRIZES

Play 4 Park Inn  

 http://www.ebuzzing.co.uk/rd/17741_1758_256573_13781_10875/play4.parkinn.co.uk/  its addictive, I found it very similar to "4 in a row"
You play against the hotel manager and you have to defeat him with 4 keys in a row. Win or lose  and 18 years or over,you get to enter your score in a weekly draw.


Two winners weekly receive of an iPad and a £250 voucher (respectively) for Park Inn Hotels, which can be used at over 200 hotels in 16 countries (also valid in Radisson Blu and Hotel Missoni, and includes the UK), and can be used at the restaurant, bar, or simply on your room. 
At the end of the competition there is a grand prize draw winner of a £300  gift card and a weeks stay in a Park Hotel.
The stays can be in
Manchester - great for shopping or visiting the hallowed Manchester United Ground.

 
Berlin for a historical stay in a bright and modern city
Djerba,  Tunisia with its great beaches and for an exotic break.

I played against the manager and it is so simple to play, the dratted manager beat me, but I have a cunning plan to outwit him next time, I can play 20 times and its not the highest score that wins I could play really badly and still win a weekly prize.

I quite fancy Tunisia if I was to win, it sounds far flung and hot and with snow iminent I could do with a bit of warmth right now.
I often look at the North African countries and fancy the culture the fact that people are still nomadic. I would love to visit the colorful markets and taste the spicy African stews.

It would be a dream destination for Chris as he is a diehard Star Wars fan and Djerba was used in the original 1977 movie.
It came as a surprise when I looked it up.  Its an island off the North African coast known for it's architecture, made up of square whitewashed houses all over the island.
The whole island is like a little world of its own, so small enough to cover all of it yet, there is enough  to make globe-trotters have a great time here for a good fortnight.

Well enough off my daydreaming, you better get over and try and beat the hotel manager, I reckon its easy. Good Luck!!


Share hosted by Wikio

No comments:

Post a Comment