Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Scotch Pop Up Tape



Do you love wrapping presents, Chris adores it, he makes a whole evening devoted to it, a glass of wine, Christmas music, he treats each present with care, cutting the paper to fit perfectly and they are works of art.
My talents for wrapping are awful, I get really ratty, I always end up with much too much paper,it all bunches up at the ends, or I don't cut enough and I end up adding pieces.
I hold it down as if I am wrestling a slippery animal, trying to reach for the tape.
The tape is my nemesis, I cannot rip it with my teeth, or tear by hand, so I cut strips and then they stick to the table too much, or I lose them somehow so do not stick to the wrap.
Another mishap I invariably manage to get my hair stuck in it, I at least can claim its a personalised present.

Oh and because of the mass of paper, Chris can never work out what he is getting by looking at the mass of bulging paper, hairy tape and frazzled wife!!
Poor Chris I say poor because he is the one who gets his Christmas presents wrapped by me.

This year I at least have help with the sticking as Scotch Tape have sent me some nifty new tape dispensers. So nifty in fact it fits on my hand.



Its called The Scotch Tape Pop Up Handband Dispenser, now more commonly known in our house as "Grrr its mine, don't touch!"
Its just so cool, it is a device which has a comfortable band that slips onto the back of your hand or wrist, then the pre cut strips of tape are easily pulled out as you go. Its refillable for those who use quite a lot, that's me then.
So you can hold the paper down with both hands and reach your tape.
I managed to wrap an early present for Chris,
none of the tape ended up in my hair, none found days later lodged under the table.
It is going to help tremendously. I might even buy one for Chris as a Christmas present ready for wrapping the Valentines day choccies!!

If anybody has a wrapping paper dispenser out their that too would be appreciated, but happy to say I am half way there to stress free wrapping with the handheld  dispenser.

Scotch tape also have a Pop Up Desk dispenser, that sticks to a smooth surface and again has pre cut strips, it is easily removed after.

Happy Wrapping!!


and while there you get two chances a day to win prizes. Prizes include Milka chocolate, Kodak EASYSHARE P725 Digital Frames and iPod Shuffles.




Good luck, hope you win.
Happy Wrapping!!


The ‘Say it with…’ campaign heroes the Scotch Pop-Up Tape Handband Dispenser and introduces the new Scotch Pop-Up Tape Deskgrip Dispenser, which dispenses pre-cut strips of tape and has a unique soft rubber disk that grips to most horizontal, smooth surfaces but also moves with ease. Scotch Pop-Up Tape not only continues to lead innovation in the category but also offers retailers significant value growth in a mature market.
“The Scotch Pop-Up Tape Range is at the forefront of innovation in the category and really makes lives easier when it comes to gift wrapping - after all, we all need a little bit of help sometimes.”


For information about the full range of Gifting Products go to http://www.sayitwithscotch.co.uk/.




No comments:

Post a Comment